The Hair School’s mission is to provide outstanding cosmetology, barbering, manicurist, esthetician, and instructor education, and to ensure that all of our graduates will be successful in their field of study in this beauty industry. Our objectives are to:
- To provide a positive learning environment where students excel in their career choice and graduate with a strong foundation on which to build future skills and knowledge in the beauty industry.
- To prepare students to pass the Washington State Board of Cosmetology examination and attain their license.
- To facilitate learning and personal growth in education that includes salon operations and business practices in a salon-like environment which will provide necessary job-related skills.
- To graduate students whom salon owners request for employment and clients request for their skills.
- To administer training so successful that both current and previous students refer prospective students to us for their professional career education.
- To develop the attitude and habits necessary for success through exceptional training.
- To continue to raise professional-level and reputation of the industry by our involvement and support of all facets of the industry.